Join Together features:
- Create a single audio file from two or more files drag-and-dropped from iTunes or the Finder
- Export final file as AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless) and automatically add to iTunes as a Music or Audiobook track
- Join Together handles all audio processing; QuickTime or other third-party apps aren't required
- Non-destructivesource files are left intact
- Flexible export options
- Easily supply tags, artwork and playback options for the final file
- Arrange, Get Info and audition tracks in the Track List
- Save names and timing of source tracks as table-of-contents to Lyrics tag of final file
- Built-in and online help
Macworld Editorial Director Jason Snell has created a video describing how to use Join Together.
- Macintosh computer running OS X 10.9 or later
- iTunes 11 or iTunes 12
- Gatekeeper Security: Join Together is signed with an authorized Apple Developer ID
- Join Together does not work with Microsoft Windows
Updated in Join Together 7.7.1 - February 20, 2017:
- Minor maintenance
- Fixes file-drag issue under macOS 10.9
This is a free update for all registered users of Join Together 7.x. You should get it.
Updated in Join Together 7.7.0 - December 27, 2016:
- Files can now be added by dragging to app's icon, Dock icon, or using Finder's "Open With..." command; improved file dragging
- Adds "Remove From List" to contextal menu
- Better pre-flight detection of potential export compatibility issues
- Addresses minor issue with mono AAC encoding at lower sample rates
- Fixes issue calculating audio offset of very large source files
- Fixes afinfo error when saving to user-chosen location
- General performance improvements
- For macOS 10.9 and later only
Web mail users: There is a possibility that unsolicited email messages from mesuch as the one containing your registration codewill be re-routed to your spam or junk mailbox. As soon as you receive the PayPal confirmation, check these mailboxes for the email containing your registration code. Otherwise, if you don't receive your code, let me know; it may take me a day or two to manually send you a code.
PayPal eCheck: Payments made by PayPal eCheck will take up to 5 business days to clear. (Your payment will be by eCheck if you do not have a credit card attached to your PayPal account or your PayPal account is "unverified".) As soon as your eCheck clears with PayPal your registration code will be emailed to you.
If you have any problems, ideas or suggestions, please email me.
My name is Doug Adams,
support at dougscripts dot com.
Currently, I can only accept payments electronically via PayPal. For other payment options, please email me at support at dougscripts dot com.
This application uses reasonable precautions to protect your data, but that is no guarantee against unforseen situations on your computer. I make no guarantees to this application's effectiveness on your computer and cannot take any responsibility if something goes wrong while using this application. If this makes you aprehensive then please be certain to backup your iTunes audio and video files before using.