Program your iTunes music when you want, the way you want.
Daypart is a simple but full-featured Mac app that allows you to schedule iTunes music playlists when to play, giving you an easy way to program varied musical content throughout the week in your home or workplace.
Daypart has been featured as a Macworld Mac Gem. "Daypart is an easy and effective way of playing the music you want when you want, all without too much hassle."
With Daypart you can:
- Schedule music playlists flexibly, for just a few minutes or several hours
- Schedule different configurations of music playlists on a weekly basis
- Segue between music playlists without cutting off songs
- Store and re-use frequently used scheduling criteria
- Log tag information from playing songs
- Automatically load and engage a schedule at startup
Plus, Daypart features:
- Uncluttered, easy-to-use interface
- Scheduling tips
- Scheduling conflict-awareness
- Detailed Help book
- OS X OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or later
- Currently, using Daypart with the OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) beta is not recommended
- iTunes 11 or later
- Gatekeeper Security: Daypart is signed with an authorized Developer ID
- Version 2.3.2 of Daypart runs on OS X 10.6-10.7
Updated in version 2.4.1 (current):
- Fixes issue with auto-load at launch disabling "Disengage" button
- Fixes issue hiding Scheduler window
- Fixes problem sorting Scheduler
- aug 28, '14
This update is free for all registered users of Daypart.
Updated in version 2.4.0:
- OS X 10.8 or later now required
- Fixes issue with excess CPU usage
- Improves memory management
- Fixes "first day of week" issues
- Fixes error with "fade at -n secs"
- Performance fixes for increased reliability
- aug 27, '14
Updated in version 2.3.2:
- Version 2.4.x-comparable fixes for OS X 10.6-10.7
- Last version supporting pre-OS X 10.8 systems
- Version 2.3.2 can be downloaded from this page
- aug 27, '14
PayPal users: Payments made by PayPal eCheck will take up to 5 business days to clear. As soon as your eCheck clears with PayPal your registration code will be emailed to you. (Your payment will be by eCheck if you do not have a credit card attached to your PayPal account or your PayPal account is "unverified".)
Web mail users: There is a likelihood that emails from me will be routed to your spam or junk mailbox. As soon as you receive the PayPal confirmation, check these mailboxes for the email containing your registration code. Otherwise, if you don't receive your code, let me know; it may take me a day or two to manually send you a code.
If you have any problems, ideas or suggestions, please email me.
My name is Doug Adams,
dougscripts at mac dot com.
This application uses reasonable precautions to protect your data, but that is no guarantee against unforseen situations on your computer. While no files can be affected by this software, I make no guarantees to this application's effectiveness on your computer and cannot take any responsibility if something goes wrong while using this application.