There's more than one way to rank your most played iTunes tracks.
"Sort by Plays!"
That's one way. mySpins can show you a lot more.
mySpins (formerly named Spins) analyzes your iTunes library and displays your most played tracks arranged and ranked by a variety of "breakout" configurations, not just the number of track spins...show rankers and breakouts based on plays by Song, Artist, Album; rankings can be filtered by Rating, Genre, and Year; see rankings for the entire library or a single playlist. mySpins can give you a snaphot of plays and simple play percentages...give you instant play data on the currently playing or selected track...
With mySpins you can:
- Quickly generate most-played track rankings from your iTunes library
- Easily configure up to four panels each displaying various track plays and ranking information
- Rank most played tracks, Artists, or Albums
- Rank track plays in the total library or in selected playlists
- Count unique track plays or pooled-from-the-artist's-albums track plays
- Sort and filter track plays by Artist, Genre, Rating, and Year
- Display plays data for the current playing track or a selected iTunes track
- Display breakouts by Artists, Composers, Genres, Ratings, and Years
- Intel Macintosh computer running OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or better
- iTunes 7 or better
Updated in version 1.1.0 (current):
- Changed name from Spins
- Mac App Store exclusivity
- march 17, 2011
Updated in version 1.0.3:
- fixes hours formatting issue
- changed how total tracks of same rank are displayed in Live Spins window
- minor stability fixes
- february 9, 2011
This version is a free upgrade for registered users of v1.0.0 thru v1.0.2.
Updated in version 1.0.2:
- fixes issues when switching between multiple libraries
- fixes bug displaying panels when selected playlist no longer exists in current library
- fixes issue whereby initial scan of library cannot complete
- will ignore radio stream play counts
- fixes bug with "No Limit" setting (registered version)
- added preference toggle to re-set panel options to defaults on each launch (registered version)
- added Sparkle framework to provide update notifications and installations
- october 22, 2010
Updated in version 1.0.1:
- Now runs correctly on 32-bit machines
- july 6, 2010