Note: This script has not been updated for iTunes 11. Several settings* are no longer applicable in iTunes 11.
Reviewed as a Macworld Mac Gem and rated 4.0 out 5 Mice.
This application will allow you to invoke hidden iTunes preferences:
- Show "Library" playlist*
- Changing view setting is global*
- Allow half-stars in ratings
- Hide "Ping" buttons*
- Show/hide arrow links -- to either search the iTunes Store or search your library*
- Load complete iTunes Store preview before playing*
- Create playlists for purchased song collections*
- Play songs while importing or converting
- Create file names with track number
- Grid View Search results switch to List View*
- Option-click zoom button for Mini Player*
- Disable "elastic" scrolling behavior
For iTunes 9 or later in OS X 10.6 or later only. Previous version for earlier systems is available via direct download in the "Info" section below.
Check the settings you want applied and click the "Apply" button.
Applet assists with swapping, copying, appending data between track tags
Deletes the current track from all playlists and moves to Trash
Restore each selected track's artwork from an image file stored in its Album folder
Change video kind and video related tags of selected video tracks
Album-Artist pairs to HTML doc
Assists with saving PDFs as artwork to iTunes tracks