This applet will copy specfic tag data from one set of selected tracks to a second set of selected tracks. You can copy any combination of Song Name, Artist, Album, Album Artist, Composer, Genre, Grouping, Last Played Date, Rating, Plays, Lyrics, BPM, Artwork, Disc and Track info, Comments, and Year.
Use with caution. Both sets of selected tracks should be sorted by Play Order (or at the very least using the same sorting) so the tag info is copied in the correct order from and to the intended tracks.
OS X 10.6 and better only. Previous universal version for earlier systems available at the link below in the "Info" section.
- Latest version:
- Compatible with OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Minor code improvements
- short url: http://dougscripts.com/305
- category: Managing Track Info
- build type: Cocoa-AppleScript
- Gatekeeper Security: Authorized Developer ID
- written by Doug Adams
- latest version posted: July 19, 2012
- latest version downloads: 1863 | total downloads: 18537
- download size: 347.5K
- Previous universal version: direct download
Copy the chosen tags from a set of Source tracks to a second set of Target tracks.