Drag-and-drop a single folder containing media files on this droplet (or double-click it to select a folder via an open dialog); it will add each file to iTunes and then distribute the tracks to playlists named using your choice of the tracks' "Artist - Album" tags or the name(s) of the folder(s) containing the file.
OS X 10.6 or better only. Previous universal version available at the link below in the "Info" section.
- Latest version:
- Fixes issue when processing files that iTunes can't add
- short url: http://dougscripts.com/270
- category: Managing Playlists
- build type: Cocoa-AppleScript
- Gatekeeper Security: Authorized Developer ID
- written by Doug Adams
- latest version posted: September 10, 2012
- latest version downloads: 802 | total downloads: 6151
- download size: 298.9K
- Previous universal version: direct download
Options are displayed after dropping a folder of files on the droplet.