Set Last Played/Last Skipped date of selected tracks to a new date, with option to increase or decrease Plays/Skips.
OS X 10.6 or better only. Previous universal version available at the link below in the "Info" section.
Also see Add or Subtract Play Count.
- Latest version:
- Compatible with OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- short url: http://dougscripts.com/137
- category: Managing Track Info
- build type: Cocoa-AppleScript
- Gatekeeper Security: Authorized Developer ID
- written by Doug Adams
- latest version posted: July 23, 2012
- latest version downloads: 644 | total downloads: 3969
- download size: 320.9K
- Previous universal version: direct download
Like so. The Last Played date of the selected tracks will be set to January 9, 2012 at 10:07 and the Plays will be decreased by 1. The latter is an option that can be toggled on and off with the checkbox.