This script will export the artwork of the selected tracks, or the tracks in a selected playlist, as an image file to the folder which contains each selected track's file--presumably the track's Album folder--or a specific user-selected folder. If multiple album tracks are selected, the script will make sure only one artwork file per Album is exported.
OS X 10.6 or later only. Previous universal version available at the link below in the "Info" section.
Also see Save Album Art as folder.jpg.
- Latest version:
- Compatible with OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- short url: http://dougscripts.com/351
- category: Managing Artwork
- build type: Cocoa-AppleScript
- Gatekeeper Security: Authorized Developer ID
- written by Doug Adams
- latest version posted: July 30, 2012
- latest version downloads: 3526 | total downloads: 28067
- download size: 313.2K
- Previous universal version: direct download
This Preferences pane for the script remembers your settings between uses.