Program your iTunes music when you want,
the way you want.
Daypart is a simple but full-featured Mac app that allows you to schedule iTunes music playlists when to play, giving you an easy way to program varied musical content throughout the week in your home or workplace.
Daypart has been featured as a Macworld Mac Gem. "Daypart is an easy and effective way of playing the music you want when you want, all without too much hassle."
Daypart is no longer being updated and is not available for download.
With Daypart you can:
- Schedule music playlists flexibly, for just a few minutes or several hours
- Schedule different configurations of music playlists on a weekly basis
- Segue between music playlists without cutting off songs
- Store and re-use frequently used scheduling criteria
- Log tag information from playing songs
- Automatically load and engage a schedule at startup
Please consider: Daypart is not intended to be an inexpensive substitute for radio/broadcast automation software in mission-critical situations, nor will it ever be. Daypart is meant to schedule playlists casually as one might at home, at work, a cafe, and so on.
Plus, Daypart features:
- Uncluttered, easy-to-use interface
- Scheduling tips
- Scheduling conflict-awareness
- Detailed Help book
- OS X OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or later
- iTunes 11 or iTunes 12
- Gatekeeper Security: Daypart is signed with an authorized Apple Developer ID
Updated in version 2.6.0:
- Accommodations for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Replaces "Playlist Popup" with Playlist Picker panel
- Adds Toggle text size menu item
- Fixes issue re-sizing Player window
- Many minor performance enhancements
- sept 26, '17
This update is free for all registered users of Daypart.