Macworld Editorial Director Jason Snell has created a video describing how to use Join Together.
Updated in Join Together 7.4.1 - July 7, 2015:
- Fixes issue recognizing some registered versions
This is a free update for all registered users of Join Together 7.x.
Updated in Join Together 7.4.0 - July 7, 2015:
- Support for changes in iTunes 12.2
- Preliminary support for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) beta
- Fixes issue with "sticky" progress bar
- Fixes Help button in Export Options panel
- Minor performance enhancements
- Macintosh computer running OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 11 or iTunes 12
- Gatekeeper Security: Join Together is signed with an authorized Apple Developer ID
- Join Together does not work with Microsoft Windows
Web mail users (Gmail, and so on): There is a possibility that unsolicited email messages from mesuch as the one containing your registration codewill be re-routed to your spam or junk mailbox. As soon as you receive the PayPal confirmation, check these mailboxes for the email containing your registration code. Otherwise, if you don't receive your code, let me know; it may take me a day or two to manually send you a code.
PayPal eCheck: Payments made by PayPal eCheck will take up to 5 business days to clear. (Your payment will be by eCheck if you do not have a credit card attached to your PayPal account or your PayPal account is "unverified".) As soon as your eCheck clears with PayPal your registration code will be emailed to you.
If you have any problems, ideas or suggestions, please email me.
My name is Doug Adams,
support at dougscripts dot com.
Currently, I can only accept payments electronically via PayPal. For other payment options, please email me at dougscripts at mac dot com.
This application uses reasonable precautions to protect your data, but that is no guarantee against unforseen situations on your computer. I make no guarantees to this application's effectiveness on your computer and cannot take any responsibility if something goes wrong while using this application. If this makes you aprehensive then please be certain to backup your iTunes audio and video files before using.