Stuff a thumb drive with songs from your music library.
M3Unify is a flexible file exporter and M3U playlist creator that will allow you to sensibly off-load copies of your songs to a user-chosen locationseparate folder, external drive, USB thumb drive, SD card and so onthe way you and your portable or car audio player want.
M3Unify can archive playlists and audio files to a folder, volume or portable media and includes options to create Artist/Album sub-folders, rename files, convert to lossy formats, export album artwork, and more.
Watch the video demonstration.
mouse-over to toggle dark/lite mode
With M3Unify you can:
- Copy files of tracks dragged from Music (macOS 10.15+), iTunes or the Finder to a selected folder
- Rename copied files using substitution patterns based on track tags
- Create Album or Artist/Album sub-folders based on track tags
- Export album artwork as "folder.jpg" files, one per Album sub-folder
- Create an M3U playlist
- Format M3U Extended track information using substitution patterns based on track tags
- Optionally convert files to AAC or MP3 files
Plus, M3Unify features:
- M3U preview
- Track information and Quick Look auditioning
- Uncluttered, easy-to-use interface
- On-board and online help
- macOS 10.14 or later
- (Earlier system? Download v1.12.1, below)
- iTunes 12 or Music and macOS 10.15+
- Gatekeeper Security: Notarized by Apple Services
- M3Unify does not work with Microsoft Windows
Updated in version 2.1.0 - January 3, 2020:
- Changes in macOS 10.15.3: Apple changed the way track and playlist information dragged from the Music app is recognized. This version of M3Unify accommodates that change. Earlier versions of M3Unify running in mac OS 10.15.3+ will not recognize drags from the Music app.
Updated in version 2.0.1 - November 6, 2019:
- Finalized adjustments for macOS 10.15 and the Music app
- Fixes issue with incorrect Album Artist tag
Updated in version 2.0.0 - September 8, 2019:
- Initial compatibility with the Music app under macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Performance and security enhancements
- Minor interface changes
Web mail users: There is a possibility that unsolicited email messages from mesuch as the one containing your registration codewill be re-routed to your spam or junk mailbox. As soon as you receive the PayPal confirmation, check these mailboxes for the email containing your registration code. Otherwise, if you don't receive your code, let me know; it may take me a day or two to manually send you a code.
PayPal eCheck: Payments made by PayPal eCheck will take up to 5 business days to clear. (Your payment will be by eCheck if you do not have a credit card attached to your PayPal account or your PayPal account is "unverified".) As soon as your eCheck clears with PayPal your registration code will be emailed to you.
If you have any problems, ideas or suggestions, please email me.
My name is Doug Adams,
support at dougscripts dot com.
Currently, I can only accept payments electronically via PayPal. For other payment options, please email me at support at dougscripts dot com.
This application uses reasonable precautions to protect your data, but that is no guarantee against unforseen situations on your computer. I make no guarantees to this application's effectiveness on your computer and cannot take any responsibility if something goes wrong while using this application. If this makes you aprehensive then please be certain to backup your iTunes audio and video files before using.