Stuff a thumb-drive with songs from your iTunes library.
M3Unify is a flexible M3U playlist creator and file exporter that will allow you to load a USB thumb drive or SD card with copies of your iTunes songs the way you and your audio player want.
M3Unify can archive playlists and audio files to a folder, volume or portable media and includes options to create Artist/Album sub-folders, rename files, convert to AAC, and more.
With M3Unify you can:
- Copy files of tracks dragged from iTunes to a selected folder
- Rename copied files using substitution patterns based on track tags
- Create Artist or Artist/Album sub-folders based on track tags
- Create an M3U playlist
- Format M3U Extended track information using substitution patterns based on track tags
- Optionally convert files to AAC files
Plus, M3Unify features:
- M3U preview
- Track information and auditioning
- Uncluttered, easy-to-use interface
- On-board and online help
- OS X OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or later
- Compatible with OS X Yosemite
- iTunes 11 or iTunes 12
- Gatekeeper Security: M3Unify is signed with an authorized Developer ID
Updated in version 1.1.1 (current):
- Fixes issue escaping characters in file paths that prevented copy
- Fixes issue copying protected files when convert option is selected
- Fixes issue canceling from "protected files" alerts
- nov 14, '14
This update is free for registered users of M3Unify.
Updated in version 1.1.0:
- Applies basic meta-data to converted AAC files (Name, Artist, Album, Genre, Track Number/Count, Disc Number/Count)
- Provides keyboard shortcut for "Clear" menu item
- Fixes issue converting some types of single-channel MP3 files
- Additional support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite and iTunes 12
- sept 27, '14
PayPal users: Payments made by PayPal eCheck will take up to 5 business days to clear. As soon as your eCheck clears with PayPal your registration code will be emailed to you. (Your payment will be by eCheck if you do not have a credit card attached to your PayPal account or your PayPal account is "unverified".)
Web mail users: There is a likelihood that emails from me will be routed to your spam or junk mailbox. As soon as you receive the PayPal confirmation, check these mailboxes for the email containing your registration code. Otherwise, if you don't receive your code, let me know; it may take me a day or two to manually send you a code.
If you have any problems, ideas or suggestions, please email me.
My name is Doug Adams,
dougscripts at mac dot com.
This application uses reasonable precautions to protect your data, but that is no guarantee against unforseen situations on your computer. While no files can be affected by this software, I make no guarantees to this application's effectiveness on your computer and cannot take any responsibility if something goes wrong while using this application.