Join Together will create and export a single AAC or ALAC audio file from the audio data of tracks dragged from the Music app or iTunes or files dragged from the Finder, leaving the original source tracks and files intact.
Audiobook tracks. Long-form music works. Voice memos. Just join 'em together!
Join Together features:
- Create a single audio file from two or more files drag-and-dropped from Music/iTunes or the Finder
- Export final file as AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless) and automatically add as a Music or Audiobook track
- Join Together handles all audio processing; QuickTime or other third-party apps aren't required
- Non-destructivesource files are left intact
- Flexible export options
- Easily supply tags, artwork and playback options for the final file
- Arrange, Get Info and audition tracks in the Track List
- Save names and timing of source tracks as table-of-contents to Lyrics tag of final file
- Built-in and online help
- Macintosh computer running macOS 10.12 or later
- Version 7.8.3 of Join Together works with macOS 10.9-10.14
- iTunes 12, or Music and macOS 10.15+
- Gatekeeper Security: Notarized by Apple Services
- Join Together does not work with Microsoft Windows
Updated in Join Together 8.0.1 - November 6, 2019:
- Finalized adjustments for macOS 10.15 and the Music app
- Fixes issues with ALAC tagging and placement
- Other minor performance and security enhancements
Updated in Join Together 8.0.0 - September 8, 2019:
- Initial compatibility with the Music and Books apps under macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Performance and security enhancements
- Minor interface changes
Web mail users: There is a possibility that unsolicited email messages from mesuch as the one containing your registration codewill be re-routed to your spam or junk mailbox. As soon as you receive the PayPal confirmation, check these mailboxes for the email containing your registration code. Otherwise, if you don't receive your code, let me know; it may take me a day or two to manually send you a code.
PayPal eCheck: Payments made by PayPal eCheck will take up to 5 business days to clear. (Your payment will be by eCheck if you do not have a credit card attached to your PayPal account or your PayPal account is "unverified".) As soon as your eCheck clears with PayPal your registration code will be emailed to you.
If you have any problems, ideas or suggestions, please email me.
My name is Doug Adams,
support at dougscripts dot com.
Currently, I can only accept payments electronically via PayPal. For other payment options, please email me at support at dougscripts dot com.
This application uses reasonable precautions to protect your data, but that is no guarantee against unforseen situations on your computer. I make no guarantees to this application's effectiveness on your computer and cannot take any responsibility if something goes wrong while using this application. If this makes you aprehensive then please be certain to backup your iTunes audio and video files before using.