Due to compatibility issues with the latest versions of iTunes and the OS I have removed mySpins from the Mac App Store. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope to develop a modern version soon.
mySpins (formerly named Spins) analyzes your iTunes library and displays your most played tracks arranged and ranked by a variety of "breakout" configurations, not just the number of track spins...show rankers and breakouts based on plays by Song, Artist, Album; rankings can be filtered by Rating, Genre, and Year; see rankings for the entire library or a single playlist. mySpins can give you a snaphot of plays and simple play percentages...give you instant play data on the currently playing or selected track...
With mySpins you can:
- Quickly generate most-played track rankings from your iTunes library
- Easily configure up to four panels each displaying various track plays and ranking information
- Rank most played tracks, Artists, or Albums
- Rank track plays in the total library or in selected playlists
- Count unique track plays or pooled-from-the-artist's-albums track plays
- Sort and filter track plays by Artist, Genre, Rating, and Year
- Display plays data for the current playing track or a selected iTunes track
- Display breakouts by Artists, Composers, Genres, Ratings, and Years
- Intel Macintosh computer running OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or better
- iTunes 7 or better
Need help or support?
Email support AT dougscripts DOT com