For macOS 11 and later only. The Music app only allows one playlist to be selected at a time. This applet can perform common useful tasks on a multiple selection of playlists: playlist title renaming (add text, remove text, search and replace text) and duplicate, delete, export, move to Playlist Folder and merge playlists.
- Removes "Views" tab due to breakage under Music v1.2
- Fixed issue with exporting as M3U when no local file
- Fixed issue with Exporting whereby nothing appeared selected
- Additional accommodation for macOS 12 Monterey
- Minor UI and performance enhancements