Dupin v2.3 is now available. Dupin is the iTunes duplicates manager, and allows you to find duplicate tracks, filter tracks to keep, and purge the tracks you don't want to keep. Using Dupin you can:
- Very quickly find all sets of duplicate iTunes tracks based on your choice of criteria
- Select the "Keeper" tracks from among a number of duplicates automatically using a variety of versatile filtering options
- Consolidate the play, skip, and ratings information from all tracks in a Dupe Group to the single "Keeper" track
- Re-populate iTunes playlists replacing "non-Keeper" tracks with "Keeper" tracks
- Remove duplicate tracks from iTunes and send files to the Trash
- Manage intentionally duplicated tracks
- Copy tracks to new iTunes playlists
- View duplicates in non-loaded libraries created with iTunes' multiple library feature
- View duplicates in iTunes libraries on other machines on your local network
- Sort tracks and view track info
- Export a list of duplicates to a text file
- Locate tracks in the Finder and in iTunes
- Audition tracks
New in Dupin v2.3:
- Compatible with OS X Lion
- Fixed issue with delays caused by slow screen redrawing. Most operations will be noticably more responsive.
- Most operations can now be performed on discrete Search results (eg, Filter just the Search results).
- No longer necessary to confirm changes when closing Selection Window as these changes now happen "live".
- Minor enhancements to improve overall performance.
This version is a free upgrade for registered users of v2.x.