For macOS 10.15 Catalina and later only. This applet checks your Music or TV library for missing and presumed dead tracks--those tracks that have become disassociated from their file and which are listed with a "!"--and can delete them from the app or create a text file listing these tracks by last known File Path, Song Name, Artist and Album, which you can view using TextEdit.
Free to use in Demo Mode: While in Demo Mode, dead tracks will be displayed and can be exported as a list to a text file. Delete from Music/TV and other features will be disabled.
To purchase a registration code and remove these restrictions, download and launch the app. Click "Register..." in its File menu and follow the prompts to purchase a code for $2.99. When your payment is processed, you will be emailed a registration code that will unlock the Demo Mode restrictions.
- Adds support for the TV app - install in TV's Scripts folder
- Corrects column order in export text
- Fixes unusual issue when quit
- Fixes invalid parameter issue some users were seeing that prevented launch
- Additional Catalina accommodations