I've just released Dupin v2.2.
Dupin is your iTunes duplicates manager.
Dupin finds sets of duplicate tracks in iTunes based on the criteria you choose. It can then automatically select the "Keeper" tracks from among the duplicates using a variety of versatile filter options. Dupin is flexible, fast, and easy to use.
With Dupin you can:
- Locate, sort, filter, and purge duplicate tracks
- Preserve play history and ratings
- Re-populate iTunes playlists
- Manage intentionally duplicated tracks
- Copy tracks to new iTunes playlists
- Audition tracks
- ...and much more
New in version 2.2:
- Added preference to set small/large text-size
- Text color of track rows designated as non-Keepers will be displayed lighter than text of Keeper track rows
- Some of the GUI now rendered with WebKit
- Updated playlist and library icons to iTunes 10 monochrome-look
- Fixed a bug that might prevent Filter Controls window from staying frontmost (when preferred)
- Fixed an issue that might cause the Time column to mis-sort very short tracks
- Fixed an issue that prevented newly added toolbar icons from becoming enabled right away
This is a free update for registered users of v2.x. For more information visit the Dupin product page.