Dupin v2.8.6 is now available. This is a maintenance update that includes some minor performance enhancements, a fix for potentially slow progress indicator animation under Yosemite, and preliminary support for the OS X 10.11 beta.
Dupin is the iTunes duplicates manager. It can assist with discovering, managing and removing duplicate track entries in iTunes. It's got plenty of features:
- Very quickly find all sets of duplicate iTunes tracks based on your choice of criteria
- Select the "Keeper" tracks from among a number of duplicates automatically using a variety of versatile filtering options
- Consolidate the play, skip, and ratings information from all tracks in a Dupe Group to the single "Keeper" track
- Re-populate iTunes playlists replacing "non-Keeper" tracks with "Keeper" tracks
- Remove duplicate tracks from iTunes and send files to the Trash
- Audition tracks with QuickLook
- Manage intentionally duplicated tracks
- Delete duplicate "dead" tracks
- View duplicates in non-loaded libraries created with iTunes' multiple library feature
- View duplicates in iTunes libraries on other machines on your local network
- Sort tracks and view track info
- Export a list of duplicates to a text file
- Locate tracks in the Finder and in iTunes
You can download the latest version of Dupin here, or click "Check for Update" in your current version.