Change Hidden iTunes Preferences v2.3 now includes an option to hide the "Ping" buttons for iTunes 10.0.1 or better.
This application will allow you to invoke hidden iTunes preferences:
- Show "Library" playlist
- Changing view setting is global
- Allow half-stars in ratings
- Hide "Ping" buttons
- Show/hide arrow links -- to either search the iTunes Store or search your library
- Load complete iTunes Store preview before playing
- Create playlists for purchased song collections
- Play songs while importing or converting
- Create file names with track number
- Maintain grid view for Search results
- Option-click zoom button for Mini Player
- Show buttons horizontally
For iTunes 9 or better in OS 10.5 or better only.